Content Views Pro helps you to show any events easily.
This video will help you to display upcoming, past, today events by plugins:
– The Events Calendar (by Modern Tribe)
– Events Manager
– Event Organiser
Here is a sample settings to show upcoming events:
Here are steps:
- In “Filter Settings” tab, select Event option for Content Type
- In Advance group, select the Custom Fields checkbox
- In “Filter by Custom Fields” section, click Add New button, then select options as below:
Value Type Date Operator To Compare
- For today events, select
- For upcoming events, select
Now & Future
- For past events, select
In the past
You might do the same settings with other event plugins.
If you didn’t use any event plugin but use WordPress custom field to set start-date, end-date for your events, please check this document Filter by a Date field.