With Content Views Pro, you can display category name above posts list easily (like this).
I. Display a term above posts list
Let’s add new View to start. Here are some simple steps to do:
1. Enable the
Taxonomy (Categories, Tags...) in Filter Settings >> Advance
2. Select the taxonomy you want to use, for example: Category
3. Select the term (a category, a tag…) you want to show as heading, above the posts list
4. Select the option Show (first) term as heading of output for the
Output modification setting
II. Display many terms above their posts list
If you want to display multi categories, tags… above their posts list, please do above steps for the first category, tag. Then using the reuse feature of Content Views Pro to do it for all other categories, tags.
Assuming you want to show 3 categories Business, People, Building and their posts list. Here are steps to do:
1. Follow 4 steps in section I. In step 3 above, select Business.
2. Use 2 following shortcodes for 2 other categories
[pt_view id=VIEWID cat=people]
[pt_view id=VIEWID cat=building]
(replace VIEWID with ID of the View in step 1.)
To do this stuff for custom taxonomy, you will need to use this shortcode format
[pt_view id=VIEWID taxonomy=NAME_OF_TAXONOMY terms=SLUG_OF_TERM]